I recently shot more photos for the romantic comedy film and the action film. I will then continue composting the images into posters. The photoshoot process was fairly simple since I had thumbnail sketches I used as my foundation.
I did a photoshoot of the horror film thumbnails using a few students. I shot the images above in my dorm suite since my residence hall has a more house type aesthetic and would look more believable as a house. I was intent on getting red solo cups since I believe alcohol is a catalyst for the story. I did different shots of the characters to experiment what would look best as a poster.