This week I had my art show, so I did not get as much done as I had wanted. Despite this, I do not have much left to do; I just need to finish my advertisement (image of my progress is below) and continue to work on my process book until its completion (not shown).
This week I edited my spinning gif of the jar (which you can see here – https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1fBjEDy9i0GRN2m-lHeO4x_eW8-0qs8qs )I also made more progress on my process book. It is still in its very early stages, as it just has some images I plan to include and blurbs of text (there is an example below). I am also a little stuck on what to do for a poster advertisement. I know we talked about using imagery and including text on it, but I am not sure what text I should include. Below are some images I thought might work well for the poster advertisement. Finally, I submitted this project to Packaging of the World this week (as per Cindy and Leah’s suggestion).
next step would be finalizing
second episode and work on third episode